Rhythm of the Dance: Christmas Special
David Phelps: It Must Be Christmas Tour
Dean Z – The Ultimate Elvis
The Guess Who
The Canine Stars
Drew & Ellie Holcomb | Feels Like Home Tour
Jeff Allen: Are We There Yet?
Stayin’ Alive: One Night of the Bee Gees
Evil Woman – The American ELO
Dinosaur World Live
The Barricade Boys: Stars from the West End Cast of Les Misérables
John Anderson Acoustic
Brothers of the Heart
Box Office Information
The Niswonger Performing Arts Center box office, located just inside the lobby, is open during posted business hours. The box office opens one hour prior to the performance and remains open 30 minutes after the start of the show. The NPAC offers several convenient ways to purchase seats.
- In person at the box office: Temporary parking is available in the circle directly in front of the building.
- Online: www.NPACgreeneville.com
- By phone: 423-638-1679 during scheduled business hours
- Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment.
- Ticket Fee: $2.00 per ticket + $1.50 eTix fee
- You may choose to leave your tickets in Will Call. Tickets may be picked up prior to the event during scheduled box office hours or when the box office opens one hour before the event. A photo ID is required.
- You may choose to have your tickets delivered to the email provided on your account. Print each ticket and present to the ticket scanner upon entry.
- You may choose to have your tickets delivered to your mobile device through the email provided on your account. Upon entry, have your ticket(s) displayed with the phone setting turned to bright to avoid any delay with the ticket scanner.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges except in the event of performance postponement or cancellation.
- In the event of postponement, requests for refunds must be made within 72 hours of performance postponement.
- NPAC is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. All dates, times, programs and artists are subject to change.
- Special offers cannot be combined with other discounts or previous purchases and certain restrictions apply. No re-entry without ticket.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Niswonger Performing Arts Center does not allocate tickets or authorize any other ticket seller, service, broker or agent to sell tickets to our events. If you purchase tickets from anyone other than Niswonger Performing Arts Center, please check the seller’s credibility and examine tickets carefully for authenticity.
- In Tennessee, anyone may buy and resell legitimate tickets. Therefore, buyers should strongly consider the following before purchasing from a third party:
- Resellers may carry substantial service fees, often much higher than face value. We cannot control the fees someone else may charge for tickets.
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through third parties.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or other information.
- Duplicate, counterfeit or otherwise altered tickets will not be honored for admission to any performance.
- To avoid these issues, purchase tickets only from the Niswonger Performing Arts Center. Visit our box office, order by phone (423) 638-1679, or purchase online.
- NPAC is committed to providing equal accessibility to our guests. Designated seating is provided for guests with disabilities.
- Accessible seating tickets are available through the NPAC website and the Niswonger Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Accessible seating is available in specific locations in the theater. When ordering accessible tickets, it is important to indicate that you need seating that requires the features of an accessible space so we can properly seat you.
- If you require accessible seating, please notify our box office representative when purchasing your tickets.
- To order tickets by phone, contact our box office at 423-638-1679.
Seating Chart Information
The Orchestra level contains sloped seating and does not require the ability to navigate stairs.
The Mezzanine and Balcony levels are stadium-style seating and the ability to navigate stairs is necessary. Patrons with walking difficulties or other mobility issues should not select Mezzanine or Balcony seating. When purchasing Balcony seating, please note that for the safety of our guests, there is a guidewire system extending across the entire front row of the balcony and some views may be considered obstructed.
Seats in the right sections are even numbered. Seats in the left sections are odd-numbered. Seats located in the center sections are in consecutive order.
Please contact the Box Office at 423-638-1679 for further assistance.